We look forward to opening the gates at the Safety Village to the public a few times a year, and we hope you will try to join us.
In May, 2016 we celebrated with a Reunion and Dedication Day. A renaming of the picnic gazebo in memory of Jake Nelson also served as the official launch of the Revive the Village campaign.
Events we've hosted include
Events we participate in include
- QHBA Quinte Home Show - April 7-9, 2017
- Walk a Mile - May 13, 2017
- Village Street Dance & Fun Fair - June 23 - POSTPONED TILL August 26th - Back to School Safety Event and Fun Fair
- Belleville Waterfront and Ethnic Festival - July 6, 2017
- Helmets for Kids - Mini Bike Rodeo - July 15, 2017
- CN Safety Day at the Village - July 29, 2017
- Halloween in the Village - October 31st, 2017
- Christmas in the Village - December 8, 2017
Fundraising events include
- Dugout Dinner - November 12th
- Beaufort Pub Caribbean Charity Night - June 16
- Beaufort Pub Golf Tournament - September 10, 2017
Upcoming events will be posted here and on our Facebook page - check it out for photos from our recent events!